2) To enter, submit a photo that you've taken of your children to be eligible to win a My Family Photo session voucher. You can be as creative as you like in submitting your photo as long as it features your children in some way.
3) Photos can be posted through your personal Facebook or Instagram account, tagging:
Please also include the hastag #myfamilyphoto when you post your photo. If you have a private account we may not be able to see your post depending on the privacy of your settings.
4) My Family Photo will choose one finalist each week and then an overall winner will be chosen from these 4 finalists on the last business day of each month. Only one photo can be submitted for judging each week. Photos must be submitted by the specified date to be eligible to win. Entries submitted after this date will go into the following month's draw.
5) The winner will receive a My Family Photo session voucher to be used within 12 months of receiving the voucher.
6) Entries that depict any of the things below will not be accepted and could lead to your photo being deleted or reported:
Sexually explicit photos
Photos that you have not taken, that you do not own, or that are protected by copyright by another person or entity.
None of these types of photos are eligible to be entered in the competition. If a photo is found to not belong to someone after they have been chosen as the winner, a new winner will be chosen.
7) Winners will be notified by email or phone. My Family Photo will try both these methods of communication and if they have not had a response from the winner within a two week period, a new winner will be chosen.
8) If you have any questions you can email email@example.com for more information.